FACT: It’s no longer “if” your company will adopt green travel and meeting strategies — but “when”.
FACT: Green concerns have made their way on to the business traveler’s agenda — and more importantly on the their organization’s agenda!
The Green Travel Summit will assemble executives from a cross-section of the travel industry including: corporate travel, meeting and incentive planners, as well as travel marketing executives, corporate travel suppliers, and destination marketing organizations.
Attendees will hear best practice overviews and successful case studies, and leading experts on Green Business Travel will provide actionable, non-hyped, real and responsible travel information that will have a positive impact on the bottom line for organizations.
Benefits of Attending:
- Gain an understanding of the trends/issues/solutions being discussed as it relates to travel.
- Share valuable, practical initiatives for developing a Green Strategy.
- Hear from industry visionaries on how green travel is being positioned in the marketplace.
- Create a baseline strategy for your organization – including how to position your products/services/destination to stay relevant in the marketplace.
- Understand the risks of “promoting green” as the green economy continues to evolve.
- Learn of principles and priorites needed to create Green Strategy.
Who Should Attend
- Travel Marketing Executives
- Corporate Travel Providers
- Travel Industry Leaders
- Tourism Boards
- Travel Agents & Professionals
- Tour Operators
- Airline Executives
- Meeting and Incentive Planners